Thursday, April 18, 2013

Trip to the Science Center


All of the third graders went to the Hartford Science Center on a fieldtrip on April 2nd! The Science Center was really big! It had 5 floors!  We went to every floor and every floor had a different exhibit.  My favorite exhibit was on the first floor because it had the robot my Grandpa made. The robot does not look like a human. It has wheels on the bottom and a soft bumper on the top of the wheels.  On top of that it is plastic and the plastic helps protect the wires.  I like the second floor too, it was called Space Invention Dimension.  There was also a movie in 3-D about meerkats. I would like to go back to the Science Center some day. 

This is the robot my Grandpa helped to make. There were robots just like it at the Science Center.
This is the Science Center at night. 


By: Lucas

Only third graders go to the Science Center for a field trip. The Science Center is very big! It has 5 floors. Our chaperone was Mrs. Cackowski, our teacher! There were lots of exhibits like The River of Life, an exhibit about a weather movie with sheep! They were all fun, but my favorite was the movie Meerkats 3D. I would recommend the Science Center to all the kids because the Science Center is all about science, it is lots of fun! 

These are meerkats, I learned about them at the Science Center. 

By: Dakota




1 comment: