Thursday, April 18, 2013

Interview with Mrs. Fisher-Doiron about her Retirement


What will you do when you retire? 
When my aunt was 90 years old, she traveled to Medjugorje, Bosnia. I would like to follow her travels and visit there as well. I will also travel to Italy, take walks on the beach, and visit my grandchildren. I will also do things in education as well.   

Will you miss Southeast? 
I’m going to miss seeing the children of Southeast and the staff- it’s become my second family. 
 
How many years have you been working?
I have been working as an educator for 42.8 years and as a principal at Southeast for 20 years.

Will you move? 
I don’t plan to move! My family lives in Connecticut. But I’ll travel. Maybe I’ll move to a smaller house, but not right away. 

Will you get a new hobby? 
I am an artist! I like pastels. I like to paint portraits of people. I will have more time to paint when I retire.

Will you leave something special for Southeast so we can remember you?
That’s a great question. I have lots of birdhouses! I’ll leave a lot of those. I'll leave different  things that would mean something to individual staff members.


Interview done by: Sophie and Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment