Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ms. Cackowski's Jungle

Our teacher Ms. Cackowski has 70 plants in her classroom! The classroom has so many plants that it’s like a jungle!!! My favorite plant is the aloe plant. The aloe plant helps to soothe sunburns. Right now in our classroom we are studying the plants. Also, we are planting spinach in the green house by the playground to eat--how cool is that!?  


Me and Colin with the aloe plant



Me in the greenhouse

                                                                     Our spinach! 


By: Bridget



In our classroom we have a rubber tree plant. This plant is my favorite because it’s the tallest plant in my classroom. It is 81 cm tall and the leaves are 26 cm which is longer than my foot! It is called the rubber tree plant because the stem feels like rubber.       



Me with Ms. C's 70 plants









By: Colin D. 

1 comment:

  1. Bridget, I own an aloe plant! They are really neat!

    ReplyDelete